Saturday, July 11, 2009

under the influence of twins

If you had asked me 5 years ago where I would be I would probably have answered married to the man of my dreams and a baby or 2 ...well be careful what you wish for!!! Fast forward five years and what do you have, I am a stay at home mom to my 3 wonderful children, 3 year old identical twins Caleb and Clay (collectively known as "the bubbas") and our new baby girl Adelaide Rose. I am married to Joseph, a wonderful husband and the best father any 3 kids could ask for. We are living across the country from our Rocky Mountain roots in Newport, RI.

Time flies so fast and it is so easy to forget all the crazy wonderful and sometimes baffling things that the boys (and now Addie) do. Hopefully this blog will help me slow down occasionally and remember those times.

Readers beware, life lived under the influence of twins is a nonstop roller coaster (or to be more accurate ...2 roller coasters rarely headed in the same direction). So enjoy the tales of the good the bad and the...hang on I have to run, I hear giggling and the toilet flushing...

No comments:

Post a Comment